1. SOGO Gift Card (“Gift Card”) is issued by SOGO (K.L.) Department Store Sdn. Bhd (“SOGO”) with preloaded denominations multiplied by RM100 up to RM1,000.
2. The Gift Card can be purchased at any SOGO outlets, i.e. at the Cashier Counter or Customer Service Counter and online at .
3. The value in the Gift Card is redeemable in full or part towards payment for goods and/or services at any SOGO store in Malaysia or online store at www.sogo.com.my.
4. The value of your purchases will be deducted from the balance in your Gift Card when presented; any remaining balance can be used for future purchases.
5. The Gift Card will expire in two (2) years upon activation or when the balance is fully depleted, whichever is earlier. Upon expiration, any remaining balance will automatically be cancelled and treated as null and void.
6. For online transactions such as online-shopping, balance check and loss report, you are required to your Gift Card prior to use, through one of the following channels:
- Online at www.sogo.com.my
- Call Helpline at 1300 88 7646
- Visit Customer Service Counter at SOGO outlet
7. SOGO shall not be liable for lost, damaged or stolen Gift Card. Registered Gift Card will be replaced with proof of purchase and only for the remaining value as shown in the record of the Gift Card system.
8. The Gift Card is not a credit or charge card. It is not for resale and cannot be exchanged/refunded for cash.
9. SOGO reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions herein at anytime at its sole absolute discretion without prior notice.