Purchase of Product
OrdersWe will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Find out more about our Returns Policy which is incorporated into these Conditions.
Love is All Around 28 January – 14 February 2019
- This campaign is valid from 28 January – 14 February 2019
- Customers are entitled to 14% OFF (CODE: VDAY14) with a minimum purchase of RM100. Excluding purchases of supermarket items, SOGO Gift Voucher or SOGO Gift Card.
- The 14% OFF is up to a maximum discount of RM30.
- 3 winners will each walk away with a Fragrance Set. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other prizes.
- Customers are entitled to ONE (1) submission with any purchase.
- All winners will be contacted via email.
- Standard delivery charges apply. Please refer to our Delivery T&C for more information.
- The voucher is not valid with other discounts or promotion vouchers.
- SOGO reserves the right to determine, amend or change the mechanics and terms of the campaign, and all related promotions and rebates at any time necessary.
- Any entries not meeting the above criteria and terms of entry will be disqualified.
SOGO will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the campaign; and SOGO's decision concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct of outcome of the campaign is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of SOGO, SOGO reserves the right to terminate this campaign, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the campaign affiliates deem appropriate.
Contract creation and electronic contractingThe technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the place order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from SOGO.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in our Returns Policy.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You have not met the eligibility criteria to order as set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by SOGO. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with SOGO please write to us at the following address:
SOGO (KL) DEPARTMENT STORE SDN. BHD.
Kompleks Sogo, 190, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman,
50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Contract cancellation under the Distance Selling RegulationsPlease note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than fourteen 14-day after the day on which you received the Products.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided always that you have notified us in writing no longer than fourteen 14-day after the day on which you received the Products, and that you have taken reasonable care of the Products and not used them. Please follow the procedure set out in our Returns Policy.