Purchase of Product
OrdersWe will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Find out more about our Returns Policy which is incorporated into these Conditions.
Chinese New Year Online Deals 1 February – 28 February 2021
- This campaign is valid from 1 February – 28 February 2021
- Customers are entitled to get RM10 (CODE; CNY21) with a minimum purchase of RM100. Excluding purchases of supermarket items, SOGO Gift Voucher or SOGO Gift Card.
- Standard delivery charges apply. Please refer to our Delivery T&C for more information.
- The voucher is not valid with other discounts or promotional vouchers.
- SOGO reserves the right to determine, amend or change the mechanics and terms of the campaign, and all related promotions and rebates at any time necessary.
Contract creation and electronic contractingThe technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the place order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from SOGO.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in our Returns Policy.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You have not met the eligibility criteria to order as set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by SOGO. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with SOGO please write to us at the following address:
SOGO (KL) DEPARTMENT STORE SDN. BHD.
Kompleks Sogo, 190, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman,
50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Contract cancellation under the Distance Selling RegulationsPlease note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than fourteen 14-day after the day on which you received the Products.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been dispatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided always that you have notified us in writing no longer than fourteen 14-day after the day on which you received the Products, and that you have taken reasonable care of the Products and not used them. Please follow the procedure set out in our Returns Policy.